the reader in a quiet corner

hi, i'm ceecee. my reading interests can be described as eclectic.

A Star Is Found: Our Adventures Casting Some of Hollywood's Biggest Movies - 'Janet Hirshenson',  'Jane Jenkins' I enjoyed reading about my favorite actors (especially the Golden Trio), and how certain movies were cast. Name dropping abound! I pictured myself in the movie industry for a while. God knows I want to so badly. I think casting would be fun. To think that you would cast the perfect actor for a role, a role that would change their career. Can you imagine anyone else playing Harry, Ron and Hermione in the movies? Or who would have thought that Daniel Craig would make a brilliant James Bond?

All that and more are tackled in this book, written by two of the industry's most trusted casting directors. If I could trade places with a person, I would probably trade with either of these two women. Preferably while they're holding an audition with Kit Harington, or Benedict Cumberbatch, or Cillian Murphy.